1. Today was a really crappy day for me. I think it almost 100% has to do with the fact that yesterday the high temp was in the upper 60s, and today it was 45. 30s are forecast for the next 10 days or so. I am sick of cold weather, plain and simple.
2. However, I noticed earlier that my tulips are 6inches tall. Apparently THEY were also liking the bit of warm weather.
3. H decided to possibly give crawling a try after all today. Now if you follow my blog, I’m sure you know that to-date, this kid hates being on her stomach. NO tummy time for her. She quickly learned how to roll from her tummy to her back, and would do that every time we placed her on her tummy. Then a week ago, she woke us up in the morning screeching, because she’d rolled onto her tummy in her crib and was PISSED. That was all for that…until yesterday. Yesterday, she started rolling on her tummy, then her back, then her tummy, then her back…and she figured out she could get over to the toy I wasn’t handing her. (I am such a meanie.) Today…I changed her diaper on the floor, threw it away and turned back…and she was on her tummy, facing her favorite toy, and repeatedly pulling her knees up under her bum.
I say…batten down the hatches, get off the sidewalks, and hide the cats….H is gonna be on the move!
4. There’s no Dancing with the Stars on tonight. So I’m torn about how I should spend my evening. Should I…watch some (free) online tutorials to learn how to get started with digital scrapbooking? Not that I want to digitally scrapbook, because I don’t own a wide-format photo printer (Santa?) But I want to learn how to work with the overlays and brushes in Adobe Photoshop Elements.
5. …OR…if I don’t put in the time on the scrapbooking….should I give some love to my Worgen Druid? Phia dinged 27 yesterday. I’m so having fun with her. I’m thinking I might start another Worgen, so I can move it over and go through the new quests in the Eastern Kingdoms. (Goldshire, Westfall, etc.) Why a Worgen and not a Human? Well, I like the Worgen starting area best. I wish I’d gone through the Dwarf/Gnome starting areas per-Cataclysm enough, so that I’d recognize changes in the quests. But sadly, I didn’t. And I did even less on the Horde side. But even so, at least with the new quests on Kalimdor, I’m loving leveling through the Night Elf area that I’ve been through probably 20 times pre-Cataclysm. It’s made leveling fun for me again. Well, at least until I hit Outlands. *shudder*
[I am aware my non-WoW friends have NO CLUE what I talked about there. Sorry...pick up the game. It's FUN.]
6. Job hunting sucks. Even more so when you HAVE to do it.
7. Ok, I took a break and did my time on the elliptical. My performance is dismal, but I did take a year off, with having H and all. It’s at least not back to what it was when I first started several years ago. But note…this was the second day in a row that I hit the elliptical. Twice…not in a month, but in a WEEK. I’m on a role.
8. I have this desire to make this chicken fajita soup recipe I found. I’m not sure of the Weight Watchers points, because I can’t get into eTools to figure it out. But…seriously, strips of chicken, green & red peppers, peblano peppers, chicken broth, spiced black beans, fire roasted tomatos….how bad could that be on points? That said, D won’t eat it…it’s to veggie based.
9. I went to Weight Watchers tonight. That’s all. Not great. But I went. I really want to get back to where I was with the program when I met D 4 years ago. Pre-baby, pre-married weight-gain, pre-dating slacking. I need to get back to when I was focused.
10. Maybe I need a spreadsheet that calculates my Weight Watchers points for me. I was the most focused when I had my spreadsheet set up to enter my points and it calculated my remaining points for me. See…I don’t theory craft in Wow…I do it in everything else.