1. I am tired of Pizza. There…I said it. I am tired of pizza. The next people that come visit for dinner, I refuse to order pizza. Yes I know you out-of-towners like that certain pizza that’s only here. People, you’re actually making me tired of SAUSAGE pizza. My favorite. So it must stop.
2. I’ve decided that watching the election coverage is like watching Survivor. It’s never fun to watch one team win all the time. Who will be voted off next?
3. Did you know that they still make Sylvanian Families? They’re called Calico Critters now. Guess they had to legally change their names. Don’t know what those are? They are little furry poseable animals, sold in family groups, and dressed in people clothes. Ok they’re girl toys. But my sister and I had a TON of them as kids. (My brother may possibly have had a few as well.) We loved them. We played with those things for HOURS. My parents still have them. So I saw them in Toys R Us. Now I’m lusting after them. I want to collect all the cat families and reconnect with my childhood.
4. There are 2 orange male cats laying next to me. My protectors.
5. I am so tired of doing laundry. And dishes. I’d like a day off.
6. At the moment, I don’t like my car. I would gladly take back my old car. I miss it ALOT. Yes I know I tend to attribute human feelings to inanimate objects, and mostly it’s stuffed animals. But my car? I can’t help it. I feel guilty. And this car is…not the same. I’m not sure if I’m having issues here or if I’m just being my normal, cranky, change-hating self.
7. I signed up to lead a book club at work today. Yes I know I don’t blog about work. This is different. Just wanted to say…this is WAY outside of my comfort zone. We’ll have to see how this goes. Maybe it’ll help me get up the nerve to do other things I’ve always wanted to do but was too chick for.
8. I really didn’t want to do anything tonight. I got my regular list completed. But all I wanted to do was be magically transported home, to where everyone would leave me alone. Didn’t happen, though I can sometimes be quite adept at isolating myself in a group of people.
9. Dancing with the Stars tonight….Taylor Swift needed to find herself some COLOR. What stylist thought it was a good idea to make her beige from head to toe? Remember last season, when they told the one celeb her dancing was beige? Well, they were foreshadowing the musical performance that was Taylor Swift. Sad too. She’s attractive. Just…god, even some bright red lipstick would have helped. I think she should dye her hair jet black.
10. Can’t wait to get paid this week. WE need to do some Christmas shopping. And I need to do some Christmas Crafting. I don’t normally do that, but since I put it in the Christmas gift plan this year, I need to get a move on. I refuse to be working on getting gifts for people 1 week before Christmas. No, I want to be done by Dec. 12th. We’ll see how I do.