Hello 2011. How odd to think that we’ve arrived here. Doesn’t seem like that long ago we were ringing in 1990.
Looking forward to the newly minted year that lay ahead, I have several things I plan to do. Not resolutions. Resolutions are meant to be broken. Plans. In 2011…I plan too…
- Finish the online scrapbooking class “Yesterday & Today”
- Get both D and I into a regular exercise program. (That means you, elliptical, will get some love!)
- Take a long weekend to visit my sister in NJ with D and H.
- Take H to….the Cleveland Zoo…the Columbus Zoo…and possibly the Akron Zoo.
- Work scrapbooking into my routine so that it is a weekly occurrence.
- Blog regularly.
- Podcast semi-regularly
- Have more Scrapbook Days. (I think I had, like 2 in 2010. Must have more.)
- Follow through on my idea of teaching kids to scrapbook.
- Make time for gaming, both on the Computer with WoW and Civ 5, and on the Wii.
- Learn how to use all the fancy Fstop and Iso settings on my new camera.
- Start saving for Christmas 2011 now. Start Shopping for Christmas 2011 in JULY.
These are just a few plans. Hopefully by writing them down and giving them voice, I will be able to successfully accomplish a few. I’m so tired of reaching the end of the year and realizing I didn’t completely hardly any of the things I wanted to complete.
So here’s to 2011 and Proactivity!